Good Reading (and Watching) // August 2017

Saturday, September 2, 2017
Hi guys,

August has been a bit all over the place. Some really great moments, and some really low moments. But overall I am pretty happy with it! Here are a few links I wanted to share of some lovely things to read (and watch!) that I discovered this month. (Not much this month because my brain apparently switched off!)

Reading ourselves awake - Kyra Maya-Phillips writes about the healing and awakening qualities of books.


This Q&A in Dutch from YouTuber booksandquills was just amazing to watch and listen to. I am always fascinated by different languages, and I don't think I have had a lot of exposure to Dutch, so it was lovely to just hear this. I thought I would share!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top