I am having one of my not-so-well days (not as good as my really well days, and not nearly as bad as my euch no-outside-bed days), so I thought I would list a few things here, to make me feel more organised. By all means, comment below with your thoughts and suggestions (I can't promise I will take suggestions on board, but I like hearing from you!), or let me know what's on your list!
(Side-note: 'To-Do List' doesn't sound very good to me... perhaps I will come up with a new name for them sometime, like 'Active Items' or 'Sparkle Points to be Gained'!)
LIFE To Do:
- get back into the FODMAP diet - more recipes and more cooking will lead to more joy and commitment
- go swimming! I miss it...
- collect the piece of pottery I painted over three weeks ago...
- get back to writing! (I took a few days off from it and haven't gone back yet.) find the joy in it again!
- start learning about book proposals and such~
UNI To Do:
- Unit Outline #2 - read and mark assessments in diary
- get readings and start for next week~
- AKMU Album - Play
- G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
- SHINee mini-albums that I don't have....