As usual, I will bring in the old list and update things as per activity completed/attempted.
LIFE To Do:
- go swimming! I miss it... I still haven't gone...
- collect the piece of pottery I painted over three weeks ago... (I really need to do this...) FOR REALS.
- get back to writing! (I took a few days off from it and haven't gone back yet.) find the joy in it again! nope. still nothing.
- start learning about book proposals and such~ nope...
- figure out if I want to go ahead with some big plans of mine... hmm still mulling these over.
try new things with regards to my health. make the new appointment (anagram: nap pimento newt!)scary appointment made! much easier process than I expected...
- continue with lovely rituals that Xin and I are developing to spend more quality time together. I love our rituals so much. we haven't been able to complete our rituals as much lately because of busy-ness and sickness, but we still talk about doing them when we can :)
- think about constructing a blog series on what seems to be a huge passion of mine: kpop idols and how they are treated in their industry Again, still mulling this over.
- start walking again - and yoga-ing!
- cook more, as I know it brings me a lot of joy. baking?
UNI To Do:
finish researching and writing my short feature article for my magazine features unitdone! construct and submit my blog submission on authorial identity for my writing, deception and authenticity unitdone! finish readings and ilecture for week fourdone! familiarise myself with other assignments!done!
- start and complete the process for withdrawing from one of my units (I had to make a decision here. I may or may not go into it in more depth at another time.)
- readings and ilecture week six - finish!
- construct second blog submission on truth in memoir
- start presentation assignment due week eleven
AKMU Album - Playordered for me! still waiting...
- G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
- DVD copy of the 1995 Sense and Sensibility movie... Xin and I watched this recently and I forgot how much I adore it. Alan Rickman! Emma Thompson! Hugh Grant! Hugh Laurie! Kate Winslet! Goodness.
- Ouran High School Host Club Manga boxset? Still thinking about it...
- Film for my instant camera! I got some more recently (just a little) and I forgot how much I love this darling device.
- Crash Course DVDs?