NaNoWriMo

Thursday, November 1, 2012
Hello all!!

It's been a little while since I last wrote, so here I am!! I'm just writing a quick post because I have some more writing to do for today, and then I promised I'd make lunch for my boyfriend (I'm on a huge cooking kick lately...).

Just a quick note to say I have decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year! If you don't know much about it, basically it stands for National Novel Writing Month and it takes place every November. The objective is to write a 50,000 word novel in a single month! I always wanted to prove to myself that I could do it, so here I go!! I've already started, so I'm enjoying it so far :D

I just want to tell as many people as possible so that people will hold me to my word, and keep me writing. So, if you are able, please ask me how I'm going with it, send me tea and supportive messages, whatever! Just keep me writing!!

Lots of love to everyone ^___^ P.S. if you want my email for sending little notes, please just ask in the comments below! 

1 comment:

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top