Sparkle Points #4

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
We're up to number four! And things are getting done...for the most part. XD Also, another announcement - we have passed 15000 pageviews! That just feels kind of crazy, so thank you to everyone who reads the blog. I'm sorry things have been so sporadic lately!

LIFE To Do:
  • go swimming! I miss it... This hasn't happened mostly because I keep getting infections and viruses and such. But maybe soon!
  • collect the piece of pottery I painted over three weeks ago... (I really need to do this...) Some organisation for this has happened!
  • get back to writing! (I took a few days off from it and haven't gone back yet.) find the joy in it again! I haven't been writing (aside from poetry!), but I HAVE got some beta readers on the go! Yay!
  • continue with lovely rituals that Xin and I are developing to spend more quality time together. I love our rituals so much. we haven't been able to complete our rituals as much lately because of busy-ness and sickness, but we still talk about doing them when we can :) - this is still true!
  • draft up my first blog post on kpop idols~
  • start walking again - and yoga-ing! this has been ever-so-slightly happening when I've had energy!
  • cook more, as I know it brings me a lot of joy. baking? last week, even though I was sick with another virus thing, I made dinner three nights in a row, and I baked a loaf of gluten free bread! And then Xin and I baked two loaves over the weekend! :)
  • learn some new iced tea recipes - experiment!
  • organise for big changes in my bedroom and study (ie. painting and such).
  • look out for a lovely second-hand wardrobe?
  • catch-up on reading and writing goals!


UNI To Do:
  • start and complete the process for withdrawing from one of my units (I had to make a decision here. I may or may not go into it in more depth at another time.)  done and done! sent in and just waiting to hear, now.
  • readings and ilecture week six - finish! ilecture not yet complete, but hopefully soon. one of the readings done, and both readings for week seven are done. just the two ilectures and the rest of one reading.
  • construct second blog submission on truth in memoir working on this...
  • start presentation assignment due week eleven yes. this is also needs to happen.
  • ilecture and readings week 8
  • construct third blog submission on parody and hoax
  • start the process of enrolling in online units for next year

WISHLIST (current):
  • AKMU Album - Play  ordered for me! still waiting... I got it!! Listening to it as I type. These guys are so cute, I hope they keep making music.
  • G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
  • DVD copy of the 1995 Sense and Sensibility movie...  Xin and I watched this recently and I forgot how much I adore it. Alan Rickman! Emma Thompson! Hugh Grant! Hugh Laurie! Kate Winslet! Goodness.
  • Ouran High School Host Club Manga boxset? Still thinking about it...
  • Film for my instant camera! I got some more recently (just a little) and I forgot how much I love this darling device.
  • Crash Course DVDs?
  • new wardrobe?

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top