General update of updatyness.

Thursday, April 10, 2014
Hi guys,

I am basically not going so well with updating my blog this week (I tend to like having a few posts up by now, but I haven't posted anything since Sunday...), and I'm kind of not going so well with doing...anything, lately.
In the interests of remaining open and honest rather than giving in to the overwhelming desire to close up completely, I will say that I am going through a bit of a rough patch with my physical health, but also with my mental health. Things have started weighing on me a lot more than usual lately and I'm finding it harder and harder to dig myself out (I am still digging, though. I have not given up!)

This is actually harder to say than I thought it would be, and I am taking many many breaks from writing this post to look up random things that pop into my head - most likely just in an effort to get away from having to write this.

I am doing my best to return to 'normal' (at least, less disconnected and less sad) and am trying hard to appreciate everything in my life and also tackle this as many ways as I know how. I haven't yet returned to counselling or to anti-depressants, but if it keeps going downhill the way it has been, that is definitely an option. I don't want to rule them out.

Through writing this post, I also wanted to reach out to those who deal with this sort of stuff on a daily basis, once again. As little as it means, know that I see you. I see how you keep trying to fight through the fog, and I think that's amazing.

I think that's all I really wanted to say. Love to all who read.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top