Tea Review: Arctic Fire [T2]

Sunday, August 25, 2013
So, here's the deal. I love tea. I love how it can help with an upset tummy, soothe a sore throat, put you to sleep or pep you up. It can even just be a general calmer. 
In Tea Reviews I will give you a few details of the tea, an overall rating, and some thoughts. If you see something you like, I encourage you to go and try the tea yourself! I'll often try and let you know where you can buy it or provide a link.
Enjoy!
(Psst! If you want me to review a specific tea, just comment and let me know! If you can provide a sample, that would be great too!)

Arctic Fire


Initial Thoughts: This tea smells really good. According to the website, it has 'apricot and peach flavours and a grapefruit bite' which really comes through in the scent. However, it does not taste the way it smells. It's a bit odd.

Taste: A little strange if you've spent time inhaling the aroma of this one. It has the familiar black tea flavour, but with a slightly bitter flavour over the top - almost metallic, at times. I can see why people would be drawn to this - particularly if the scent is anything to go by - but I am not a fan so far.

Colour: A rich copper-red.

Recommendations and thoughts: While the instructions for this one only say to give it 2 or 3 minutes brewing time, I might try out a longer brewing time in future, to see if the peach and apricot flavours will come through. I think this would make for a good afternoon drink, provided you had some sweet biscuits to have with it.

Price: This one clocks in at $13.50 for 100g at the time of writing.

Next time... I will be moving on to the teas I mentioned previously from Brew Tea, as we are almost out and I will probably cry after that. 'til next time! :)



2 comments:

  1. Awww, I quite like Arctic Fire! Maybe I'll pay more attention to it next time to find out why.

    Have you reviewed Gen Ma Chai Sen Cha for my friend Jess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible mine was just not stored very well, honey. And I'm glad you like a tea that I don't! It means we have variety in our tastes :D

      Not yet. I will get around to it eventually! Sorry :3

      Delete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top