changes

Thursday, May 24, 2012
If you couldn't tell from my last post, there are huge changes going on with me lately. I'm mostly keeping it to myself as a small, precious thing, because I'm not quite sure about everything just yet. 
But there's lots of research behind the scenes, lots of study and lots of work (still!), and lots of healing and transformation going on. I'm having to remind myself to come back to 'me' so very often lately. I get caught up in stress and worry and then realise I just couldn't find my inner peace.
Because of that, I've been feeling even more drawn to work by Leonie and SARK - they have such colour and freedom in their art and books.


They make me feel more connected to myself, and remind me that I am working towards my dreams. Every day, I am trying to work towards them.

Finally, I want to leave you with an image I found tonight while editing my blog (like the new layout and such? I love it! XD) that just really resonated with me. love to all who read. <3




0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top