Anticipated Releases || May

Friday, May 20, 2022

 Huzzah! And so the series continues! (Just late again this time...) In this post, I'll be talking about books coming out this month that I'm interested in - from 'just on my radar' all the way to 'I would like that now, please'. If this post has caught you by surprise, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer back to my January to March post, and my April post, for a little context! On we go!


May

~ 3rd - Book Lovers by Emily Henry

~ 24th - Blue Period v8 [manga]


Actually very little to talk about this month... and because I am quite late with this post, I have already read one of them. ^^; So, let's just get on and talk about Book Lovers by Emily Henry. I have previously read Beach Read, and also People We Meet on Vacation by this author, and absolutely adored both, so I was extremely eager to get my hands on Henry's newest book - and let me tell you, it did not at all disappoint. I zipped through this in two days (might've been less if I hadn't taken time away from reading for things like eating meals and spending time with loved ones. Henry just writes romance where I really care about the characters, and so I'm ultra-invested in what happens to them. And sometimes (read: often) I just need a little bit of fun! And this was fun, with serious topics mixed in. Utterly fantastic.


As to the Blue Period manga... I think both volume 7 and 8 have been much postponed from the dates I originally had at the start of the year (when I made my list). Quite a few things have been, and that's super understandable considering the times we live in right now. Still looking forward to their release later in the year/next year!


A very light month indeed, and I think that's going to be more of the norm as we go through the year. I hope to continue making these posts, though, as I find I'm quite enjoying them! Even when I'm kind of late... Love to all who read!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top