Book Instagram @badgerbeebooks is live!

Monday, March 4, 2019
Hello my friends - it's been a little while, huh? Once more I have disappeared into the abyss that is chronic illness mixed with trying to just get through life, and my blog has begun to gather cyber dust.

I fully intend to return with more book reviews soon - I have a couple lined up that just need writing! - but for now I wanted to announce to those who visit this blog that I have finally started a Book Instagram, or bookstagram if you will. I have wanted to do this for some time, but just never really felt I had the confidence in my photo taking abilities. But, in February, I decided to finally give it my best shot, and I am so glad I did. Everyone has been so welcoming and wonderful and, whilst I am still a very small account, I am enjoying pretty much every aspect of running said small account!



It would mean a lot if you would head over to Instagram and check out my page @badgerbeebooks :) Please see below for a few shots!







0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top