Reading // September 2017

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
books read:
~ Robots & Repeats (Secret Coders #4) by Gene Luen Yang (review)
~ The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth's Past #1) by Cixin Liu
~ Illegal by Eoin Colfer, Andrew Donkin, and Giovanni Rigano (review)
~ Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani (review)
~ CICI's Journal: The Adventures of a Writer-In-Training by Joris Chamblain (review)
~ Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle #2) by Jay Kristoff (review)
~ Every Word is a Bird we Teach to Sing by Daniel Tammet (review)
~ Baking with Kafka by Tom Gauld (review)
~ Hummus & Co. by Michael Rantissi and Kristy Frawley (review)
~ Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
~ Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
~ The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber
~ My Family and Other Animals (Corfu Trilogy #1) by Gerard Durrell
~ Blade of Fortriu (The Bridei Chronicles #2) by Juliet Marillier
~ To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
~ The Mitford Murders (Mitford Murders #1) by Jessica Fellowes (review)

currently reading:
~ The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson-Burnett
~ The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon


Quite a decent reading month, as you can see. Honestly I have been really unwell this month, so whenever I was able to read that was pretty much what I was doing. I requested a bunch of graphic novels to review and read most of them in the space of a couple of days.

Other books you see on this list are generally ones that have been on my TBR bookshelf for some time, and I wanted to get a few read. Things like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and To the Lighthouse are examples of this. Blade of Fortriu has been sitting there, half-read, for years now, and I am so so glad to have finished it. It was amazing - I don't know why I stalled so badly on it. 

I am still recovering from multiple illnesses at the moment, plus just generally exhausted from doing chores and stuff, so I am going to leave it there. I hope all of your reading is going well, guys.

Love to all who read.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top