- Stick to the budget - In terms of my allocated spending money, I totally rocked this. Much of my spending money ended up being spent on sending a few overdue packages to friends, and I ended up sitting on $2 of spending money for a couple of weeks. But I did it! It's a new month, so I have new spending money, but I am trying to be really conscious of my spending and I think I'm doing well.
- Celebrate the Spring Equinox - Yup. Did it in a very small way, but did it nonetheless.
- Resume my two main studies that have fallen...off...somewhere. Also did this! I did all the reviews for my Japanese, and kept it up for a little while, but my illnesses kind of stopped me from continuing. My other study I have picked up in the last couple of weeks and am really loving.
- Spend more time outside! Also done! Wow, actually feeling kind of please with myself... Anyway, I spent a little time outside each day that I was able (most days) - did little bits of weeding, watered plants, watched the bees on our bottlebrush... Xin even took me to King's Park so I could see the wildflowers.
- NOTE: I have still been meditating every day - a goal I carried over from August. And I am really loving that.
- Get the thing done. For those that follow my instagram and such, you may know that I have been dealing with rupturing cysts on my ovaries lately. Without getting into too much detail (I may do a post later on about them, as I like to be open and honest about things in case it helps someone else), I nearly pass out from pain when it happens, and it frightens those that care about me, too. They have been getting worse and more frequent lately, so I need to do some more investigating. "The Thing" that needs to get done is an ultrasound. There have been a couple of barriers to getting it done, but hoping for next week.
- Do some editing! - Yup, that old chestnut. Back to it.
- Read at least three books off your TBR shelf. This is something that I have been rocking lately, and I just seem to be in the mood for it, so want to keep the momentum going.
- Celebrate Beltane! :D
- Learn more about fertility treatments and drink your green juice. See goal #1 above for more info about this - I am trying to take some initiative for myself and my health.
Any goals you guys have? Feel free to share them below! Here's to a new month~