Just because.... Things that improved my day :D

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
HI!

I have been absent from this blog for a little bit... again... but I have been moving house and settling in and all that stuff that comes with uprooting everything you know and love and shifting it many blocks away, trying to fit what felt like a square peg into a round hole, but it turns out that you actually adapt better to a triangle and... hmm this analogy may be falling apart. Blame the extreme exhaustion! :D

ANYWAY. I just watched these two amazing (and completely unrelated) videos and I wanted to share both of them with you. I hope they make you think and smile like they did for me :D







0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top