July 2016 'Make Me Read It' Readathon

Friday, July 1, 2016
You read that title right, folks, I am going to try and participate in a readathon! I haven't done one of these in a while, so I am a bit excited. I found this over on my friend Katharine's blog and it sounded like so much fun. It was created by Ely and Val of Tea and Titles, follow this link to find out all the info!

As a basic introduction, the readathon will last from July 9th to the 16th, in whatever timezone you're in. The person participating (ie. me) can choose as many books as they like, but Ely and Val recommend choosing more than you think you can get through because, and here's the twist, other people get to vote on what you read! So there is a list below of the books I have chosen, and whatever gets the most votes will be read first, and so on and so forth.

So please, vote away!



What should Bethwyn read for the readathon?
Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
Prudence by Gail Carriger
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johanssen
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Children of Earth and Sky by Guy Gavriel Kay
Do Quizzes

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top