Tea Review: Mystic Tea [Lemon Canary]

Saturday, May 28, 2016
So, here's the deal. I love tea. I love how it can help with an upset tummy, soothe a sore throat, put you to sleep or pep you up. It can even just be a general calmer. 
In Tea Reviews I will give you a few details of the tea, an overall rating, and some thoughts. If you see something you like, I encourage you to go and try the tea yourself! I'll often try and let you know where you can buy it or provide a link.
Enjoy!
(Psst! If you want me to review a specific tea, just comment and let me know! If you can provide a sample, that would be great too!)

Mystic Tea by Lemon Canary




Initial Thoughts: I am fascinated by Lemon Canary's entire line of teas, so a while back I ordered samples of two of her teas (along with samples of her candles, and of her perfumes... so grateful for samples!). This Mystic tea just sounded like two of my favourite teas mixed together: Earl Grey and Melbourne Breakfast. The ingredients include: organic earl grey black tea, blue cornflowers, and organic vanilla bean. The blue petals make it look quite pretty.

Taste: The earl grey taste is present, making it taste a little sweet and a little smokey, and the vanilla bean gives it such a comforting taste, too. This tea leaves a pleasant coating on your tongue, which is something that is hard to explain unless you drink black tea regularly, and it doesn't taste bitter at all.

Colour: About the same as the Love tea - so a rich golden yellow -  but a little darker because of it having a higher percentage of black tea. 

Recommendations and thoughts: Once again, I would recommend serving this one with your favourite milk and some sugar. The vanilla in this gives the whole tea a really pleasant aroma, too, so I found that I didn't need too much sugar for the taste to be delicious. (Of course, you could probably go without the sugar, too!) The milk blends so well with the vanilla and you are left with a richer drink.

Price: The sample pack (5g) I got was $2.35, but you can get a small pack (20g) for $7.95, and a large pack (80g) for $18.95. But check out Lemon Canary's website for more details!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top