Sparkle Points #7

Saturday, November 8, 2014
Some more updates!

LIFE To Do:
  • collect the piece of pottery I painted... one dayyyyy
  • draft up my first blog post on kpop idols~ more thought has gone into this, especially since there are a bunch of things happening in the kpop world at the moment. Perhaps soon. [still true.]
  • read at least fifteen books in October, 11 of which must be Aurealis nominations This actually went quite well. I read 12 books all up I believe, and while only six of them were Aurealis, I was still pretty pleased.
  • new slightly scary medical thing happening in November. Prepare for this and breathe~
  • revamp chest of drawers done! it looks gorgeous.
  • plans for Xin and my seventh anniversary of dating? working on this.
  • read 16 books in November, with at least 8 of them being Aurealis books :)


UNI To Do:
  • start research essay because do it! :) Started!
  • Complete final blog post on defamation laws for my unit. done and done.
  • maybe ask for help from someone re: how to enrol in online units? it's a bit bewildering, even with Open Uni people trying to help... may have some help lined up for this.
  • re-organise silly withdrawal thing that is being drawn out and taking much longer than it should, because silly. oh my goodness you guys! it was organised and then they finally approved it! thank goodness.
  • Finish research essay! Celebrate! working on this...

WISHLIST (current):
  • G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
  • Film for my instant camera! I got some more recently (just a little) and I forgot how much I love this darling device.
  • Crash Course DVDs?
  • 2 ring binder the same as the lovely ones I have, that are somehow super hard to find now. I will find you! I actually haven't had much luck here, but I think I've found a way to reorganise things and re-use one of the lovely ones I already have :)
  • new lanterns from Typo :3 I want to choose some different ones for my room~ done! I ended up getting some letter lights. I will see if I can put a photo below...
  • organisation things for under my bed - ie. those space bag things that you can suck the air out of to store things, and also some sealed boxes to store everything in... MUCH STORING. mostly done! Man, those space-bag things actually work...
  • a ukelele? maybe? this is a thing I have been semi-considering for a few weeks.
  • maybe a new art print for my wall. slowly choosing one at the moment, I want it to be just right.


the letters say 'hon & ocha wa daisuki' which is very rough Japanese for 'I love books and tea.' :)

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top