Trusting the Process

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

many of my posts lately have probably indicated that I have been lost to illness more often than not lately.
it has been hard. I have not felt like myself 6 days out of 7, and when I do manage to get some of myself back I find it is quickly drained by all the things that have been waiting to be done while I have been drifting on the sea of sickness.
The fact is, I kind of miss Bethwyn during those times. She's pretty rad. She's driven despite her health issues, and she loves things like books, tea, and Cardcaptor Sakura. She delights in the small things like the new flowers that have sprung up in the garden, and her dog going nuts chasing nothing.
But sometimes I just have to trust the flow of things. Sometimes I drift on that sea and I don't remember what I was doing, I don't remember who I am.
But that just makes it all the sweeter when I return and remember.



This random blog post brought to you by three days of flu symptoms and pain :D

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top