mini updates~

Monday, September 22, 2014
once again I have drifted off the radar a little bit - sorry! I really enjoy keeping my blog updated, but I just haven't been that well lately and have found it difficult to spend time doing so. I also haven't really been reading that much (aside from the last couple of days or so) or doing much uni work, so I'm just trying to focus these days!

just a few things I wanted to write about today!

~I mentioned in one of my previous Sparkle Points posts that I had made a decision to withdraw from one of my units. Basically, I am (currently) doing two units internally this semester, and my body just seems to be rebelling against everything lately. It's been hard to do much of anything. I had originally planned to withdraw from both and do them online later this year, but that just wasn't going to work, so I decided to withdraw from the one that demanded a bit too much from me (despite how much the teaching staff were trying to help!). That process went a lot more smoothly than I had thought it would, so my application has been submitted as of early last week, and I am just waiting to hear whether I have been successful or not. I hope everything will go smoothly so I can focus on my single unit, and then redo the other unit online next year.

~the Aurealis nominations are still rolling in - we're up to 35 so far. I have not been able to read as much as I'd like lately, but I am excited to continue on.

~THESE.


I have already finished Lullabies by Lang Leav, but I will probably read it again. The Juliet Marillier was a complete surprise - I knew it was coming out, but MacMillan sent me a copy out of the blue for review so I squealed. I am enjoying it so far! I love her writing.


I think that's about all I had to write about today! I will have another Sparkle Points post up in a couple of days, and then maybe some book or tea reviews, my health allowing. I hope you are all well. Love to those who read.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top