Thursday, August 21, 2014

Updates~


Hello lovely people,

I am very sorry that I have been only intermittently writing for the past few weeks. Sometimes I manage to get some posts up for you, and other times I have trouble remembering to do so.

To be honest, the last month or so has been really difficult. I have been really sick at times, and really stressed at others (sometimes those two have overlapped). I often feel like I am being tested in some way and, while I think I am passing these tests quite well, they just keep coming.

I have had multiple health appointments, and lots of emails and talks with uni. Things are being processed, organised, and hoped for. I am trying to keep on top of things whilst also stopping myself from falling into a heap at every available opportunity (it doesn't help a lot of the time).

I am struggling at times, but I am also really proud of myself for the action I have been taking to support myself and others around me.

I have been meditating every night for about two weeks now, which feels great.
I have started making a point of doing my full teeth-cleaning routine before bed for a week or so, too - including brushing, flossing, and mouth-wash - and that feels great, too.
I have been keeping regular appointments with friends for gaming, which brings the fun back in to my life, whilst also giving myself time to study.

I am relearning lessons, and trying new things. I am stepping up when I am needed, and resting when I am not.

Yes, I am still scared of the future if I think about it. But that's okay. I still get angry about being sick so often and having to deal with things that I don't think anyone should have to deal with. I still get angry at other people who deliberately don't understand my or Xin's situation and how hard we are working to be good people. But that's okay, too. I can let that go (sometimes :P) and I am still me.

While I am hoping for an improvement and some answers with my health, it's okay if that doesn't happen. I will figure it out. I just want to continue being me.

Love to all who read.

P.S. Hopefully I will have some more blog posts up over the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've had such a rough month :( Establishing any kind of routine/good habits when you're sick takes so much effort, your should definitely be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm just returning to an effort to take things a day at a time, which is helping :)

      Delete
  2. *lovelovelove* Wishing you some wellness, gentleness and energy lovely. Hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.

creating a place where rest and rejuvenation are paramount