I am catching up with uni, and doing things with health appointments. But I feel the need for a review of what I wrote before, and maybe writing out a few things I want to do here to keep me going! So, points from last time will be in black, and I will update them if they are done, and new ones will be in another colour!
LIFE To Do:
get back into the FODMAP diet - more recipes and more cooking will lead to more joy and commitmentDone! To a certain extent. It was decided that the FODMAP diet doesn't really suit my needs right now, so I am trying other options. But I did commit to it for about seven weeks.
- go swimming! I miss it...
- collect the piece of pottery I painted over three weeks ago... (I really need to do this...)
- get back to writing! (I took a few days off from it and haven't gone back yet.) find the joy in it again!
- start learning about book proposals and such~
- figure out if I want to go ahead with some big plans of mine...
- try new things with regards to my health. make the new appointment (anagram: nap pimento newt!)
- continue with lovely rituals that Xin and I are developing to spend more quality time together. I love our rituals so much.
- think about constructing a blog series on what seems to be a huge passion of mine: kpop idols and how they are treated in their industry
UNI To Do:
Unit Outline #2 - read and mark assessments in diaryDone! get readings and start for next week~also done!
- finish researching and writing my short feature article for my magazine features unit
- construct and submit my blog submission on authorial identity for my writing, deception and authenticity unit
- finish readings and ilecture for week four
- familiarise myself with other assignments!
AKMU Album - Playordered for me!
- G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
SHINee mini-albums that I don't have....I still want a few more of their mini-albums, but I have pre-ordered Taemin's mini-album (although technically it's out now...) and also pre-ordered SHINee's new Japan Album that is coming out in September... plus many other Kpop albums that I am so excited about!
- DVD copy of the 1995 Sense and Sensibility movie... Xin and I watched this recently and I forgot how much I adore it. Alan Rickman! Emma Thompson! Hugh Grant! Hugh Laurie! Kate Winslet! Goodness.