weekly glimpse #14

Sunday, April 20, 2014
pretty leaves... on my leg.


currently reading: S by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst; The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
listening to: going back to old favourites: Wonder by Lisa Mitchell
watching: starting watching North and South and also SHINee's Hello Baby
food: as much Japanese food as I can afford (which is not a lot), homemade kimchi, and a salted chocolate and rosemary tart that Xin and I made yesterday. Yummmm.
drinking: rediscovering my love of some teas, and also bubble tea! A place near me has the nicest white peach tea
writing?: same thing as last week - I've been writing every day! :D it still doesn't have a name, but that's cool :3

general... (inspired by Havi)
the hard
: still dealing with a lot of stuff coming up, but dealing a bit better...
: migraine symptoms trying to get in. access denied.
: lots of study making me feel a little bit stressed, but coping.
: anticipatory anxiety. I has it for things. Particularly one big thing next week that I shall refer to as 'the river challenge'. (shhh it's secret code only for Bethwyns).

the good
: time with Xin. so much love and support and fun.
: reading time! getting through books! yay.
: finishing assignmentsssss. good good good.
: catching up with a dear friend, and a dinner out tonight, and many lunches with Xin chatting in Japanese...
: permission to rest :)

what i want for next week...
~ i welcome abundance from the universe
~ permission to rest: granted.
~ catching up and feeling good!

mantra? sit, breathe, observe.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top