weekly glimpse #13

Sunday, April 13, 2014
Necessary items for a celebration of Jonghyun's birthday. Also, feet.

currently reading: Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. So happy it is finally in my hands!
listening to: Pimsleur's Korean lessons.
watching: mostly still CCS and some of SHINee Surprise Vacation.
food: I went to a probiotic food workshop this last week, so I have been eating fermented veges and making my own! Yay!
drinking: kombucha and kefir water when I can, otherwise still water.
writing?: yes! I am writing! wow!

general... (inspired by Havi)
the hard
: this week has been hard and frustrating and sad and overwhelming. it led to an almost-breakdown on Thursday. a breath for all of the hurt and overwhelm and self-hate that came out, and is still being dealt with.

the good
: Jonghyun's birthday! He is the same age as me :3 (he is from SHINee, in case you wondered...)
: Dreams of Gods and Monsters arrived! Yay!
: also, my new shoes arrived and I have been wearing them non-stop since then! Yay!
: lots of time with Xin because I have needed his calming presence more than ever. many cuddles.
: posting on facebook about everything I was dealing with and receiving such wonderful support from so many people. a beautiful moment.
: small things.

what i want for next week...
~peace begins with me
~and then, re-ask for all the things I said last week...

mantra? what time is it? now. where are you? here.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top