weekly glimpse #11

Sunday, March 30, 2014
spending time in bed resting was required this week...

currently reading: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan, and re-reading How to be Sick by Toni Bernhard.
listening to: not a lot this week. my usual kpop and jpop favourites, plus the music form CCS, as I'm watching it again.
watching: Cardcaptor Sakura. For the ninth time I think?
food: euch. even talking about food makes me feel unwell.
drinking: many cups of tea, Codral sachet things, and water.
writing: blog posts (for here and for others), a submission for an e-magazine, a personal essay, and in the process of getting myself to a point where I can write my own stories again.

general... (inspired by Havi)
the hard
: major Chronic Fatigue flare-up this week. almost all the symptoms I've had ever wrapped into one fun-filled week.
: confronting fears about having to look for work and being scared of failure and blahhh.
: feeling like I'd taken too much on, and then realising I was actually dealing with a whole host of pain from me-from-the-past that I hadn't realised was still around. a breath for undiscovered pockets of pain.
: all of this emotional and physical pain leading to me feeling vastly insecure about myself and my abilities at different times this week....
:...and then THAT leading to me being a bit difficult to be around at times. a breath for forgiveness.

the good
: feeling supported and loved by many people in my life
: and receiving compliments and encouragement and general loving from those people. thank you.
: getting to rediscover old loves again, and then finding out that new amazing things are coming my way that reinforce and pay tribute to those loves! joy. (I am mostly talking about cardcaptor sakura and the fact that jbox is now offering preorders for very lovely replicas of both of the sealing wands. first bit of CCS merchandise I have fallen in love with in many years....aside from the Li Syaoron plushie coming my way!)
: despite being weighed down by my illness, I am really enjoying my study! classes are a little beyond me at the moment, but I am trying my best.

what i want for next week...
~that went so much more smoothly than I expected!
~it was so perfect that it turned out like this...
~so many lovely things!
~this opportunity is ideal and right for me (re-ask)

mantra? breathe.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top