Questionnaire :3

Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Xin posted a questionnaire over on his blog (psst! here's his post!) that he had created, and I figured that I'm just doing computer stuff this morning before heading off to JAPAN so I may as well give it a go. Knowing Xin, it will be a bit obscure and kind difficult to answer :P Onwards! (P.S. excuse the odd format of the questionnaire. I can't make it go away :D)


  1. What is your favourite time of day? Hmmm. I'd probably have to say early morning. Not necessarily sunrise, though that is beautiful, but just early morning where the air is brisk and cold, and the light seems entirely new. I don't see it often, but when I do, I adore it.
  2. Who do you think is one of the great men of this age? Ah man, this is already difficult! Okay hmmm... I would have to say the 13th Dalai Lama. I find him very inspiring and the way he thinks is so simple and yet so beautiful.
  3. Who do you think is one of the great women of this age? Leonie Dawson. She swears, she posts updates about pregnancy sickness, and she's wonderful. Whenever I read a blog post by her, I become either one of two things: completely calm and zen, OR completely motivated to get myself in gear! An amazing woman.
  4. What song/s has/have been stuck in your head for days? Of course Xin would ask this XD Lately I tend to go through a stream of asian pop songs. Right now it's TVXQ's 'Something', but I've also had 'Hush' by Miss A, 'Why So Serious' by SHINee, 'Bad Boy' by BigBang, and many assorted others in my head the last week or so.
  5. If you could recast any film, what film and who would you use? Oh man I have no idea.... Can't I just create my own drama starring me and the members of SHINee? Particularly Jjong? No? Oh okay.
  6. What sort of person do you want other people to see you as? Someone who is kind and calm, but also follows their dreams. Someone who is strong, but knows when to be weak.
  7. What word or phrase secretly bothers you? Oh! When people say 'Vice-a Versa'. It's 'VICE VERSA', my friends. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does. :3
  8. If you could broadcast a message to every person in the world, what would it be? “Happiness is already within you, you don't need to go searching for it anywhere other than there. It doesn't have to be expressed all the time, as that would eradicate negative emotions - and they have their place, too. Just remember to try and choose happiness.”
  9. What do you wish you could spend more time doing? Reading and swimming, but not at the same time!
  10. If, like the Dalai Lama, you only had thirteen material possessions, what would they be? I think this question is too hard. :P I guess.... clothes. that would take up about.... five items. then a couple of photos of my loved ones, so another three or so there... a bowl and a spoon (because if it's too hard to cut with a spoon, I don't want to eat it XD)... a blanket, and a notebook and pen. I think that's thirteen.
  11. What material possessions do you really love but not necessarily need? I love my books. But I have been looking at them lately and purging them a lot more often than usual. I want to keep many of them, but some are just sitting there, and they need to find new homes where they will be loved more. I think I also don't really NEED candles and incense, but I adore them. There's plenty of stuff I don't NEED... I just want it :P
  12. What is your superpower? Super Resting powers. I can set myself up in bed with everything I could need for the day (aside from a bathroom, which I still need to go to) in about five minutes. Tea drinking and book reading are my speciality. Xin has a power in making excellent nests for me :)
  13. What was the most amazing meal you ever had? I kind of feel like the best is yet to come, with me heading to Japan today and all... but I am an absolute sucker for Nao's ramen.
  14. Who are the top five people you most want to spend a day with? Just going to say that this answer is influenced by my current obsession, but I will go with all five members of SHINee :D

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top