- Candice from Choose Health Love Life posted today about the 29 lessons she has learnt on her 29th birthday - it's a wonderful read. I especially love the parts about following your dreams, not needing everyone to like you, and letting dogs on the bed!
- Leonie from LeonieDawson.com wrote an energising post called How To Never Ever Get Where You Want To Be - it's almost all sarcasm, but it got my butt in gear!
- A link I found via the gorgeous Gala Darling that gave me many warm fuzzies: 61 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Beautiful
- Kiriko Kikuchi wrote an excellent reminder post that I refer back to regularly: 10 Questions To Help You Figure Out Who You Are Right Now
- Leo Babauta of zenhabits wrote an excellent post to help people to stay mindful: 12 Indispensable Mindful Living Tools
- And, finally, for something of the viewing persuasion rather than the reading persuasion, Ashley from HeyThere005 posted this video about what it means to be beautiful:
All of the above items are so gorgeous and gave me a lift when I needed it. It just goes to show that we are surrounded by so many inspiring and creative people! How wonderful.
Love to all who read!