Good Readin'

Sunday, December 8, 2013
A few amazing and wonderful blog posts have been popping up lately, and I really thought that people reading my blog would like to read them! So here's a little round-up of the loveliness...


  1. Candice from Choose Health Love Life posted today about the 29 lessons she has learnt on her 29th birthday - it's a wonderful read. I especially love the parts about following your dreams, not needing everyone to like you, and letting dogs on the bed!
  2. Leonie from LeonieDawson.com wrote an energising post called  How To Never Ever Get Where You Want To Be - it's almost all sarcasm, but it got my butt in gear!
  3. A link I found via the gorgeous Gala Darling that gave me many warm fuzzies: 61 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Beautiful
  4. Kiriko Kikuchi wrote an excellent reminder post that I refer back to regularly: 10 Questions To Help You Figure Out Who You Are Right Now
  5. Leo Babauta of zenhabits wrote an excellent post to help people to stay mindful: 12 Indispensable Mindful Living Tools
  6. And, finally, for something of the viewing persuasion rather than the reading persuasion, Ashley from HeyThere005 posted this video about what it means to be beautiful:

All of the above items are so gorgeous and gave me a lift when I needed it. It just goes to show that we are surrounded by so many inspiring and creative people! How wonderful.

Love to all who read!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in such a lovely list =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really love reading your blog :)

      Delete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top