There are no words.

Monday, October 14, 2013
I just watched the above video (I only recently discovered this YouTuber and I love her already) and I cannot even describe how gorgeous it is to see things like this.

The thing is, I identify as pansexual, too, but I have been calling myself bisexual since high school because not many people understand what pansexual means.
And, the thing is, I am in a committed monoamorous relationship with Xin, a man, and have been for almost six years. But that doesn't change the fact that I fall in love with people because of their personalities, regardless of gender or sex.

These are just thoughts that I have had for awhile and I decided to share them on my blog when I saw this video!


Please note: I may be posting a little less on here and youtube for a few weeks as I attempt to catch up with study and reading. Please feel free to email me or poke me on instagram at any time, I just need to cut down on things for awhile and focus! Being overwhelmed is no fun.

Love to all who read.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh dude, she's adorable. Thanks for sharing baby.

    ReplyDelete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top