My Current Book Wishlist

Wednesday, August 21, 2013
I pretty much always think about books. I am even currently watching a youtube video about books. I read books ABOUT BOOKS.

Okay. Stopping.

Anyway, I like books. So, I thought I'd show you a few books that I am of the wanting right now... WITH LINKS AND PICTURES. [psst: if you want to read the blurbs of these, click on the goodreads link underneath the image! :)]



Number One:


SO MANY BOOKTUBERS are talking about how much they loved this book. I want it.

Number Two:


Okay. I read the first book of this awhile ago.... AND I WANT THIS. Why has it been so long?

Number Three:


Okay... this one doesn't even have a cover yet. It isn't released until next year. But I just. I want it, guys. I want it.

Number Four:


On the subject of books that have yet to be released... The Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss. He indicated recently that the next book will probably be released in 2014. And I just want to say here that I think Mr Rothfuss should take as MUCH TIME AS HE NEEDS to finish this, because then it will be awesome. I am happy to wait for this one, but... at the same time... you guessed it. I WANT IT.

Okay... there's more than four. But these are the ones I'm thinking about a lot lately. Yay books!!! What books are you wanting?? :3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethwyn - I found your blog from a link in Leonie's newsletter :) It's a very peaceful place - I like it here! I've got the cold fluey thing too, so am sending you hugs and healing as well :) Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Larissa! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it. Oh that sucks that you've got it too! I hope it goes away soon and that, in the meantime, you have time for rest and rejuvenation :)
      Thanks again for your kind words. :D

      Delete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top