I'm back!! Also, new obsession!

Sunday, June 16, 2013
Hello hello!
So, my work for semester one is officially over (yay!) and all I have to do is (try not to) worry about my results... Blah.

So I've been getting really caught up in my reading lately, and a dear dear amazing friend of mine surprised me by sending me a book by John Green recently (I will be reviewing it soon, so look out for that!). Anyway, I ended up looking him up on the internet to find out what his other books were, and I fell down the rabbit hole and never looked back.

For those who don't know, John Green and his brother Hank have MANY MANY youtube channels about lots of things. My current favourites are vlogbrothers (where they answer questions and talk about things...generally) and crash course (all about history, science, and my favourite LITERATURE). Honestly, I can't get enough of their sense of humour, their thought-provoking questions and discussions, and the lovely community they have created (nerdfighters!). They also often refer to an acronym - DFTBA - which means Don't Forget To Be Awesome. 

How could I not love them?

So, I know this post is a little crazy and all over the place, but I'm still dealing with the random health swings that accompany finishing a semester, so I shall be back on track soon enough! But please, do yourself a favour and check the vlogbrothers out here!

I hope you're all having an awesome weekend! :)

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top