Little Reminders

Sunday, May 12, 2013


This post may end up sounding like a broken record of mantras and cliches... but I want to write it, so here goes!

There are a few things that I am trying to remember lately:

The most important person is the one you are with, so give them your attention and give them the experience of being HEARD. That's what you want, right?

You are enough. You don't need to change yourself to get something more, or to be something more: you are ENOUGH right in this moment.

Remember that the mantra 'This Too Shall Pass' does not only apply to bad things, it applies to good things. It reminds us that pain does not last a lifetime, but also to appreciate the happy times when they are here.

Listen to your intuition: if only to experience that jolt of pleasure when you do.

Experience the magic in each moment as fully as you can, simply because you can.

Kick negative self-talk to the curb - it's just not worth your time.

Embrace who you are!! If My Little Pony makes you cry, that's awesome! (Yes, Season Three has made me cry multiple times. XD) If you like New Age Spirituality because it makes you feel happy, don't feel the need to justify that!

And that's about it... Those are some of the small things swirling around in my head lately. I hope you have an amazing Sunday, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there! :D

P.S. I haven't done a tea or book review in awhile because I've been caught up in some of my own stuff, plus knocked sideways by a virus. But I have a couple planned for the coming weeks so stay tuned! :)

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top