scarce posts and slow learning

Saturday, February 2, 2013

things feel like they haven't really 'let up' since about November last year. I feel like my family are just trying to ride each new thing as best we can, and hoping that we get some reprieve after that.
having said that, I think I'm doing okay overall. I'm not feeling too overwhelmed, and I feel secure in my little network of support. I do still have those occasional moments where I freak out that the bad stuff isn't going to stop until the end of my life, but I have to reason with myself - with every bad piece, there is some good too.

I guess I just have to trust that everything will ultimately be okay.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top