Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Monday, December 17, 2012



I felt that my blog needed a little bit of a change so that it felt more calming and enjoyable to be around. So, with that in mind, there may be a few links that don't lead much anywhere for a little while. Please be patient while I work on this :)

In the meantime, for any regular readers, I'd like to pose a little poll to you so that I can move forward with my content. Please follow the link below!


http://www.polljunkie.com/ZAp4tT/Poll21592.aspx 



Love to all who read (and vote)!


1 comment:

  1. I love the new look baby! So clean and fresh and with such a lovely font ♡

    ReplyDelete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top