...follow-up. :)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012
I centred myself after the previous blog post and feel much better now. And I am so glad of this, because there were so many gifts from tonight that could have been overlooked if I had simply settled on feeling sorry for myself.
Creating my own community - or at least finding one where I feel at home - can now become a goal.
I got to speak to so many old friends about writing and having characters living inside your head - something I haven't thought of for some time and I feel will open up more doors in my mind.
Lots of hugs, cuddles, and squishes! Which I adore.
Time spent relating to others, and giving them a place to talk to me about what's been going on for them.
It's also made me realise, once more, that I love reading other people's writing and offering critique if they allow me - it is an amazing amount of trust. I would love for more people to ask me for this.


So, there are gifts in every encounter.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top