Oh!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Guys! My blog is over 2000 page views! and this is my 150th post!! How crazy is that?!
Thank you so much to everyone who reads. I'm still finding my feet and my drive in this blogging world, but I hope some day to use it as a part of my own business, or something like that  :D


I have had a couple of interesting days - my health hasn't been great so I've had to take a bit more time off work. I've been feeling a bit lost in my desire to strike out on my own and actually have my own career that fills me with joy, instead of guilt and paranoia. I am so ready to work from home and to live to my truest potential - even if I'm not entirely sure how to do that.


I've realised recently that my image of my future has a lot to do with my writing and my passion for reading. I want to write book reviews and be paid to do so. I want to keep working on my books (I have started quite a few, including a fantasy and a personal story this week). I want to have a job where I can work from home, and maybe a casual job where I can go out into the world maybe once or twice a week to support myself and connect.


I've been labouring under the misapprehension that following your dreams is something utterly selfish and horrible (at least, for me). But the thing is, if you meet someone who is so very happy with what they do, they spread the happiness. They try to help others to reach their dreams too.


And a world of people following their dreams and helping each other? That sounds pretty special.


I may not always remember why I'm doing it, and it's going to be a lot of work, but right now, this is what I want. I think it's what I need. To believe in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 2000+ page views! I'm quite in awe. My blog has been around since 2005 with nearly 500 posts and my recorded views is around the 2300 mark, so well done baby!

    I think you're right- it's so important for people to pursue whatever calling in life provides meaning for them. Hopefully it will be whatever they're currently doing, but if it's not, searching for happiness is a wonderful thing indeed. I'll back you all the way baby <3

    ReplyDelete

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top