Losing focus.

Sunday, July 29, 2012
Lately I've been feeling very emotional, mixed in with a dose of nothingness.
The nothingness, though it would normally come from being depressed, is because my health is still on the decline and I spend a lot of time blankly staring at nothing and trying to keep warm.
The emotions, particularly today, have been harder to deal with. Normally I am able to realise where the emotions are coming from and make my peace with them, or at least realise when worrying about it is futile.


But lately I just feel that finding the strength to do that is a bit too difficult, so I'm just trying to continue through life as best I can.


Something I have realised during this time is that sitting down and talking to people close to me about how I'm feeling (not in a complaint kind of way, but more in a way of explaining how I'm feeling), they often come up with things that I had not noticed at first. Perhaps that I am spending too much time worrying about the future instead of focusing on the present - something I am tending to do too much lately.


Putting time into friendships and relationships, even when you're feeling low and lost, is truly an invaluable thing.


Love to all who read <3

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top