Chickening: Talking and Moving Forward

Monday, July 23, 2012
Okay, so a little late... A lot late. But still chickening on!


the hard stuff.


SICKSICKSICK
So it turned out I wasn't JUST experiencing my usual CFS symptoms, but a sinus infection too. Wheeee! Antibiotics to the rescue!! (Sort of.) This meant more time off work.


DIFFICULT DECISIONS
That led to difficult conversations.


FUTURE? I CAN HAZ ONE?
A lot of paranoia and sadness around this. Old stuff coming up for me that I didn't really want to interact with. Hard.


TRYING TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING
And still not sure I do. Pain here too. Maybe difficult decisions and conversations coming up here.


the good stuff.


NOT CRAZY
I AM sick and oh my goodness people believe me!


PERSONAL POWER
Well hi there lovely! Feeling comfortable in being myself and drawing my boundaries.


BOUNDARIES
I HAVE THEM. THIS IS AMAZING.


DREAMS
And dreaming them and moving towards making them come trueee!~


LOVE
Oh so much connection and love and joy. And possibilities! Oh love you are still so amazing.


HOPE
Cannot express how much this means to me. Silent retreat, but with big happy heart sigh.




Love to all who read <3

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top