inspiring video entertainment

Friday, June 1, 2012
dearest readers - if you're out there >looks around< - today I'd like to share two videos that have brought me great happiness. and that have made me think.
the first is a TEDtalk video that I've watched about three times. It's spoken by Lissa Rankin, an amazing woman with a message that I believe in wholeheartedly. please watch if you have the time...


Next I'll give you a link to a blog post by one of my favourite bloggers (I have a lot..). It's the video from her gorgeous wedding. You'll see her and her husband getting ready, her three kids (two from a previous marriage, one from the current) dancing and being joyful, and you'll see the love between them. It's so beautiful.

I might be back later with another post, but for now, I'm going to have another soother for my poor throat and make some tea :) love!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top