riding the merry-go-round

Monday, May 28, 2012
lately I seem to be going through a pattern. (well, before this weekend and then after it... oddly.) I am well for a day, and then really sick and tired for a day. I try to rest as much as possible, but it's not that feasible right now.. I'm just trying to go with the flow of things, but it's proving difficult.

today was one of my relatively well days, thankfully. I made the effort to see the beauty in the day, despite being surrounded by computers for the majority of it.
I saw beautiful rainbow lorikeets flying with each other and feeding on the flame trees. The sun was beautiful, even filtering through the train station at sunset.
Water became my best friend (yay water!) and I did my best to keep my body nourished and happy.

I won't say that today has been devoid of it's challenges, both physical and emotional, but I'm doing okay right now. And that makes me happy. Love to all who read <3

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top