two main thoughts.

Monday, January 16, 2012
specifically, the first thought is about someone in my life. you say that everything's fine, but then I find out through another medium that you have all these big things going on. is this just your laid back attitude, or is it that you don't trust me with the things that are important to you? it may be that you're frightened to open up to me - perhaps you think i will judge you. but that's not what i'm about. i had hoped you were aware of that. perhaps it's more about you wanting to keep some parts to yourself. which is okay.. you are obviously entitled to keep yourself to yourself. perhaps I need to share less? this makes me question myself, which i don't like to do...

other thought - my thought patterns need more of a change.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top