I'm going to do this in complete enthusiasm mode, since I had such a lovely day. I might even write a post after this one about feeling lovely. We'll see! <3 Off we goooo~
December, I am looking forward to these things about you...
- Gotye!! He's coming to the Swan Valley! And there's going to be a big double date with me and Xin and another beautiful couple and we're going to go see him play! Wheeee! :D
- Going swimming! Because I've decided just now that I NEED to go swimming. And soon. :D
- Beach-times! Because everyone knows that summer is awesome for beach-times. As is winter but for ENTIRELY different reasons.
- CHRISTMAS. Spending time with my family! BOOKS. SPENDING TIME WITH XIN! There is so much excitement here.
- Working on things that I have been squirreling away for awhile. Preparing and carefully checking. Being playfully sneaky. ^_^
- Summery dresses and skirts. Blue skies and cool drinks! More Iced Tea! ^_^
- Gentle walks in the evening (and maybe the morning) when the weather is slightly cooler.
- Spending time with gorgeous friends <3
December, this is what I want to experience with you...
- Comfort in the face of Great Heat
- Warmth (of the friendship kind)
- Creativity <3
- Joy and Merriment <3
- Gentle naps and times of reading and beauty
Another Havi invention, gwishes are somewhere between a goal and a wish. However, since these are so tiny and sweet and precious to me, they will be whispered into my workbook with the assistance of scented glitter gel pens ^_^