Saturday, May 7, 2011
Today was actually a nice day. I'm putting some new healthy behaviours into play these days, and so far they're fun and making me feel good. I'm not ready to talk about them (not because they're embarrassing or anything, more because they're very personal and special to me, even if they're simple.), but I'm enjoying them.

Today involved - progress on study stuff, supportiveness, more tea!, more skincare stuffs!, shopping with Mum!, msgs from lovely people <3, rest, and new books!! :D

I am looking forward to tomorrow - cooking breakfast for mum, getting more study done, rest and reading, and maybe writing some letters :D I will also factor in MORE rest because I have a big presentation on Monday to factor in..

lots of love~

p.s. might do a belated friday chicken post tomorrow...

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top