Sexology Individual Paper: Progress

Saturday, April 30, 2011
Well, here we are again! I seem to not be able to get started earlier than 12ish... Hmm. Anyway. I am hoping to go out to a friend's house for some tea and catching up this afternoon/evening - and as such am hoping to get the rest of this writing done (or at least up to the conclusion) before I go. So then Sunday would just be about editing and getting my washing done XD

Here is starting point:



(three words less because I did some basic editing of the intro) I will continue updating when I think of it! Not sure anyone's actually reading, but it's a good motivator!!

Here we go!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top