freakouts and withdrawals

Thursday, April 28, 2011
Ah yes. Facebook withdrawals. How I remember you. The last time I did this, it was during exams, and it was so much easier to forget you existed. But now? What with feeling sick and not being able to move forward with my assignment well enough for my mind... well. You have come to visit one too many times.

I am sure I'll be fine. I have today, and then Friday through Sunday to get this assignment done. Then even some of Monday if I need it. This is fine. This is okay. But why do I feel like I should have more done by now? I have a decent (more than decent, I'd like to say) plan for writing, I have notes and references (that do need finishing off..), and I have started writing the intro already. But 2000 words do not come easily to me... not usually. So I guess I'm a little stressed that my writing will not be up to standard. I always have this fear. Since my writing has always been a bit...less than I want - in academic situations. Perhaps I ought to come up with a tactic for talking/negotiating with this writing monster, since she tends to paralyse me a little.
The other thing stopping me from writing right now is a little headcold, which is joined by joyous lethargy. I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. I just wanted to sleep, and rest. The only thing I vaguely wished to do was get the book I want to read from the library... Ah motivation. You are a fickle mistress.

Anyway. breakfast. and then maybe some study. XD

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top