Lots of talk.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Things are still quite confused. But I had a relaxing day today (aside from all the pain in my stomach, lower back, and legs), just doing things as they came to me. Just basic things like playing Kingdom Hearts on DS, watching How I Met Your Mother, reading, snuggling little Bronte, and drinking Peach Iced Tea Cordial.

Oh, and organising the bathroom a bit.
Anyway, beside all that, I have my period. It's not a great one, but it's not absolutely HORRIBLE. I just need to rest and take things slow. Which is supremely frustrating since I really need to study. But people around me are being so supportive  and lovely that I'm thinking a bit better on the whole topic.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. Hopefully somewhere in my plans will be 'get some study done', and... oh wait. I was going to say 'op-shopping to cheer myself up' but I have no money. XD So maybe not! I get money on Thursday though... just a little bit to keep me going from Mum.
I think I'd like to do some colouring in tomorrow. I want to colour in pictures of cute woodland animals, like deer, hares, squirrels, hedgehogs, and foxes. Yes I do.

I also want to write. Maybe I'll try to combine the two somehow. These are just little things to keep me cheerful and...well, keep me going. What do you do to cheer up?




So CUTE.




Love this..

PS. XIN IS AWESOME. he went out and bought me caramello icecream to help with the ow. ^_^

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top