Euch.

Sunday, February 20, 2011
I wasn't going to post today, thus not fulfilling my goal, but I didn't end up falling asleep when I wanted to (because I'm still quite sick), so I'm now sitting in the back room. I have just devoured a slice of chocolate cake with ice-cream, a handful of strawberries and a handful of grapes. I'm trying to comfort myself, I believe.
I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow. And I need to talk to her about four different, equally important topics in our short time together.

I feel rushed just thinking about it, and I already feel upset about being sick and unable to sleep it off.

Ah well we'll see. Sorry for the short and ill-structured post - this was written only phone...

EDIT: And by only phone I meant on my phone. sigh.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top