Friday Chicken: Study, work, burnout, and other stories~

Friday, May 11, 2012
the bad stuff.


I could separate this into subtitles but I'm being lazy so that just isn't going to happen.
I have been working and studying and then studying some more and then going to uni and also trying to keep my head above water with everything else - listening to my body, being there for friends and such, trying to be kind to myself.
doing it all at the same time is a lot harder than you'd think.
I've been organising little times all through this week where I could rest, but I don't know if it's helping or not. Last week I ended up having three migraines. This week I just ended up waking up on friday (ie. today) and feeling like I couldn't give anyone anything, even if they asked really nicely and said 'please'.
that's mostly the bad stuff.


the good stuff.


material acquisitions like my meditation pillow (awesome!) and plans to acquire more Darren Hayes cds (also putting an ask here that if you find any Darren Hayes cds that aren't "Secret Codes and Battleships" please to be giving them to me/getting them for me/msging me and being like 'oohhh I think I found one!'? <3)
snuggles and being supported by Chris and by Xin.
being lovely and loving towards myself as much as possible, and feeling more connected to myself and my spiritual side because of this.
knowing that this is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD and that I'll GET THROUGH IT.
Oh, also, haircut. haircuts are awesome. my hairdresser is great at what she does - she's excellent. we just don't see eye-to-eye on a few matters. like life. and sexuality. and..well, life. XD but she's great at cutting hair! :D


I am exhausted, so all my planned blog posts may have to wait until I have some brain power to get them out into the world!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top