Goals // September

Sunday, September 3, 2017


August Goal Summary:

  • Meditate every day in August - my goodness, I totally rocked this. Not only did I meditate every day, for over half the month I actually meditated twice a day. Some stuff happened and my mood took a plummet, and I decided I needed to up the ante with some more self-love and care, so I meditated in the morning when I woke up, and then in the evening before I slept, for ten minutes or so each time (using guided meditations mostly from an app). I am so pleased with myself, and I am going to try and keep this going. Yay!
  • Try to do the exercise thing every day - this wasn't as consistent as my meditations, but it still happened more than expected, so I am counting this as a win. Even yoga in front of the TV counts for me.
  • Put up a Booktube video every week in August - okay, I did three Booktube videos in the month of August. And then when that final week rolled around, I found I just didn't want to anymore. I am still exploring this, but Booktube may be a thing I want to watch but not necessarily do.




September Goals
  • Stick to the budget - Not many people know this, but Xin and I actually do a budget every single month that we try and stick to. And I have been going a tiny bit off the rails with this. I am not going to punish myself, or berate myself, for not sticking to the budget, but I am going to renew my efforts for September and keep the budget in mind. Money stuff, am I right?
  • Celebrate the Spring Equinox - I am not sure how I am going to do this, but I am going to do it. Even in a small way.
  • Resume my two main studies that have fallen...off...somewhere. Japanese being one of these. I kind of just drifted away from things and it was only recently that I realised these are actually things that are very important to me, so I want to return to them. Though I shudder to think of the amount of reviews I have waiting for me in my Japanese studies... *shudders*
  • Spend more time outside! Hopefully we will be getting some more gentle sunshine in the coming month, so I'd like to try and spend time outside, whether I'm gardening or not.

I am feeling hopeful and excited about the month ahead, but also keeping an eye on my energy levels. Hopefully things will go well :D

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top