week end, week begin

Sunday, May 6, 2012
I'm going to try and get into a habit of sharing stuff that I found interesting during my week - because often we find so many things that we just stop and stare at, but by the end of the week it's hard to remember what they were!


So, firstly, a blog that I adore: Blessing Manifesting

Then some beautiful music: Oh No, Theodore!

And finally, something that got me through the week (aside from the gorgeous support of my loved ones): Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards - yes, these are oracle cards. I have five decks (FIVE), all different obviously, plus two tarot decks. I love them. I don't live my life by their demand, but I love having something there to assist me, to give me a bit of guidance when I'm feeling lost.


What I'm reading this week: Religion for Atheists by Alain de Botton (find it here for info)


What have you found this week that has inspired you? Helped you through?






This week I'd like: balance. It's what many people are searching for right now.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top